In the Bookcase

1/01/2018

The ending to Literary Christmas 2017

A Literary Christmas: 2017 Reading Challenge // inthebookcase.blogspot.com


Hi, dear readers!

Now that 2017 has ended, the Literary Christmas 2017 reading challenge ends too.

I was able to read a few good holiday books myself! I hope you all did too. I certainly enjoyed seeing all your Christmas selections, and have added some new titles to my Christmas reading list for next year -- probably too many new titles, as I'll never get them all read. *wink*

Be sure to comb through the link-up below, and see if there's any books you need to add to your reading list for next year (or add to your Goodreads shelf). The link-up will still be open in January, in case anybody still has some holiday book posts/reviews to share.

(Hey, I'll hope you'll all be back for 2018's Christmas challenge!)







Want to participate in A Literary Christmas?

Link to your book posts & reviews!




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting this! I always read a few Christmas books in December, but it was fun to do it with others and share them, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a great party and I missed it. Would catch up the next time.

    Gayathri @ Elgee Writes

    ReplyDelete